For partnership and vendor consideration, only one application is necessary (if more than one position posted). Please apply only to the one opening you are primarily interested in pursuing.
The 24 Hour Blueprint Academy is a lifestyle and personal development entity and specialty digital product developer founded on a simple idea: offer each client the best possible service, quality, value, selection and coaching. We’re looking for exceptional digital marketing salespeople and lifestyle architects to provide outstanding client service, develop strong client relationships and build sales volume.
From attentive salespeople to meticulous lifestyle architects and innovative merchants, our teams are comprised of talented people who work hard to delight our clients. When you join or partner with the 24 Hour Blueprint Academy business development team, you are welcomed into an elite team dedicated to creating memorable and rewarding learning experiences for our clients.
LifeStyle Architect, Client Engagement
The ideal candidate is motivated, enjoys working one-on-one with clients and thrives in a results oriented sales environment. If you share our love for the clientele we serve, the digital products we sell and the work we do, this is a place for you to build a rewarding career.
- Set and achieve personal sales goals while supporting the goals of the team
- Engage with customers in a timely, professional and engaging manner online
- Provide honest and confident feedback to customers regarding product relevance
- Build lasting relationships with clients by contacting them to follow up on purchases, suggest new products and invite them to upcoming events
- Consistently seek new lifestyle and product knowledge to act as an expert for the client
- Open new 24 Hour Blueprint Academy membership accounts as a means of building customer relationships
- Work as a team player to ensure each client receives the best service possible
- Perform daily division maintenance tasks including product development work, re-editing, graphic display, price markdowns, product delivery and data maintenance
- A background and or passionate interest in digital marketing and lifestyle design concepts (preferred)
- Proven ability to set and achieve sales goals
- Competitive drive and entrepreneurial confidence to succeed in a commission-based environment
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with customers and coworkers
- Knowledgeable and enthusiastic about lifestyle design products
- Ability to positively and proactively handle client concerns and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to quickly learn new procedures and processes
- Strong organizational and follow-through skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of ownership, accountability and initiative
Date Posted: 01/12/2017
Location: Virtual (New York City, *DC, Maryland, Virginia preferred)