ACADEMY ENROLLMENT COORDINATOR
Job Summary: Under direction of the founder, coordinates activities related to creating a pipeline of students for Fall registration; acts as the Academy advocate and representative. Operates autonomously as an expert of the 24 Hour Blueprint methodology and can inspire registrations as a result.
CHARACTERISTIC JOB TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
May include any and/or all of the following:
1. Assists in recruiting students, professionals and entrepreneurs to meet stated enrollment goals for the academy; assists with admissions, enrollment and online activities, such as presenting on webinars and at networking events as needed.
2. Tracks analytics of clicks to conversations and admissions and works on increasing enrollment yield; participates in admissions meetings with faculty and staff members.
3. Serves as primary contact and information resource for prospective and admitted students, as well as a contact and liaison through application and admission decision notifications
4. Corresponds with the Academy admissions team or Founder to communicate with prospective students and assists academy prospects through all phases of the enrollment cycle.
5. Organizes and leads online campaigns which consists of online groups research; performs other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to offer superior customer service skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to respond quickly, independently and with flexibility under tight deadlines
- Online marketing and social media skills are a plus.
Education and experience equivalent to:
Bachelor’s degree supplemented with one (1) year of related work experience.